Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Monday, March 25, 2019

Thinking of You card focal is freebie image from Polka Dot Orchard

Yesterday I discovered a fairly new digital image focused company with website and blog! They had this sunflower mug image posted as a freebie:





Details on card include:
a. kraft cardstock dimensions for base are 4.25" x 5.5"
b. background patterned paper is an oldie...either DCWV or Colorbok
c. green copy paper
d. small gray grid cardstock is recycled packaging
e. peachy floral washi tape is from MME/My Mind's Eye that has been part of my March 2019 kit I put together for CKC blog
f. and the PDO digital image of the mug I downloaded and printed for 3.5" x 5" size


Polka Dot Orchard (PDO) link:


For my blog readers and followers, please check out this new company and see if you might be interested in supporting them somehow.

Sign up for their email newsletter and request to join their Facebook group: Friends of Polka Dot Orchard.

I always love a bargain and I especially love a pretty freebie! This mug is lovely!

Crafting in the USA heartland,
Becca S

No comments:

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.