Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Tic Tac Toe Challenge at 100 PPC group used to make Bday card

Hope your birthday fun is reaching new heights!


100 Pattern Papers Challenge group on Facebook has an easy premise for a crafter to pull 100 patterned papers from their stockpile with the purpose of using it in 1 year and not to hoard it! In January, I put together about 25 cardstock patterns that were 12" x 12" and about 40 patterned papers ranging in full to half sheets from 8.5" x 11" along with a scraps bag to be my starter kit. This was in mid-January and I didn't want to dig around or start fussing about how to use any more papers. So now it is almost mid-March! I only started in January with 2 full 12" square sheets of a hot air balloon full sheet repeat design on side A.  I think with the section used in the center of this birthday card, I've almost used those 2 sheets...whew...but many more to use. Here's the Big Top Fun birthday card for one of my male cousins:



This is the prompt board for 100 PPC's Tic-Tac-Toe Challenge of March 2019= I'm using the center column (teal green, pocket cards cut from a full 12" square of cardstock as die-cuts, and the little wood plaque for wood veneers) plus the brads for gold as an extra element.


the "pocket" cards used for the cover's focal pieces are interchangeable which I thought would be a great guy element and when moved out of the way they reveal the hot air balloon print paper=


This cousin has his pilot's license so I thought the adding the hot air balloon print would be homage to his hobby. That CS paper and the pocket cards CS paper are from My Mind's Eye; adventure tab sticker is from the Treasure Map Word Stickers sheet from October Afternoon, and the little wood plaque I painted/colored with a teal marker is from Classic Wood Shapes by Art Skills.




I still have oodles of scrapbooking I would like to do this month along with more birthday cards and some get well/recovery cards. So keep checking back to see what I'll be crafting next!...Becca S

No comments:

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.