Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Feminine birthday card

First week of October 2012= birthday card for one of my bosses

stamping, doily, brad, ribbons used like streamers, collage/scrapbooking styling

From the get-go planning the card's look, I wanted to do an oversize, stand-easel type of card for my boss to be able to display on her desk.

The photos include three that focus on the 3 corners that had the bulk of layers and details. The 4th corner was deliberately left open in order to let it 'breathe'--not get overloaded.




2 comments:

  1. Pretty, Becca! Are those really silk flowers? What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, Cheryl! Thanks for scrolling back and looking at this particular creation. It was created for my boss (1 of 2), the middle school principal, who is fantastic, very supportive and understanding. I wanted to do something very feminine and very grand. Thanks for commenting.

      Delete

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.