Welcome to Becca's Heart for Creativity blog!
Today's heart happy posting is sharing my DT inspiration card for MTTC, My Time to Craft challenge blog.
WHAT: #509 theme is masculine. Four of my first cousins on my dad's side have lost a 2nd brother. Dan was 56. A celebration of his life will be held in June. This is the first sympathy card to get made for the four surviving cousins from my aunt's 6 children. Hugs, cuz!
WHEN: June 2-15, 2023
SHOW and TELL: Documented: With Deepest Sympathy card
1. navy blue cardstock = Crafter's Square
2. the black print acrylic overlay (Documented:) panel = Webster Pages
3. the 2 cardstock prints are both recycled tissue box packagings!!!
4. embellishments/leaves from stash
5. black vinyl dazzle/sticker "With Deepest Sympathy" from a varied sentiments sheet = Hot Off The Press via Paper Wishes website
MTTC #509 blog posting link=
other challenge blogs to share/link are:
A. A Perfect Time to Craft; started June 1; anything goes
B. Classic Design Challenge; #6/June 1 start date; anything goes
C. Crafts Galore Encore; June 1 start date; anything goes
D. Creatalicious; current; anything goes (not the option of birthday)
E. Crafting Happiness Challenges; June 1 start date; anything goes
some Facebook groups to share/link are: Mixed Media Creativity; Paper/Paper/Paper and DT Calls; Need Crafty Inspiration;
Crafting in the USA heartland,
*Besides MTTC, I'm involved with these other challenge blogs: MTTCC; TFATU, FQCB, FQGS, HQCB; AACB, CBCB; MIUCB, MLCCB; OUAT; THICC.