Welcome to Becca's Heart for Creativity blog! I've got a funky looking very geometric summery notecard for you all to see. I'm calling it "I Heart Summer"=
*the peachy pink flat base card with a matching envelope are from Darice
*the 4 hearts' cut-out is the surrounding packing of the sheet remainder--yes! The geometric set-up and the remaining border colors of the heart shaped stickers with that paneling looking background just had me thinking --recycle/upcycle this someday, somehow!
*2 little planner stickers are layered over another sticker used as the sentiment. There are 2 more planner stickers in the lower middle bottom edge of the 4 heart cut-outs. Got to get more summery tropical elements on here!
*flamingo paper was 1 of 6 designs in a patterned paper pad discovered at Dollar Tree several years ago
*kraft paper in the background is for scanning purposes and is not part of the card.
This notecard is being linked to:
1. Fab - N- Funky challenge blog; #554; summer colors; I've got bright pinks, greens, orange-yellows, etc.
2. Through The Craft Room Door challenge blog; anything goes
3. Just Us Girls challenge blog; photo inspiration for #638 of a tropical beach scene;
4. Mixed Media Creativity group ; black outlining, recycled/upcycled; stickers;
5. Paper, Paper, Paper and DT Calls group in FB; sharing site
Crafting in the USA heartland,
this notecard is NOT for a design team commitment
however if you are curious, my projects can be found/connected to:
*Heart's Quest challenge blog
*FarmQuest challenge blog
*Mix It Up challenge blog
*Merry Little Christmas challenge blog
*My Time To Craft challenge blog
*My Time To Craft Christmas challenge blog