Hiding in My Craft Room #333 challenge is a 5th Saturday freestyle theme!
Look at this posting and other details about how to link your creations and be in the running for the prize. (Free to create whatever: digital image or not; stamping or not; birthday, get well, holiday, thinking of you, sympathy or whatever; card, bookmark, tag, home décor, or whatever etc.)
The sponsor is Laurie's Craft Room:
The challenge winner receives $10 AND free shipping from Laurie's Craft Room. She's got quite a variety of items available so take a look at the link when taking a break in your crafting.
Also besides my polar bear framed winter scene, please visit the other inspiration work of the other Design Team (DT) members! There is a quite a variety of techniques and styles amongst us.
This is a close-up of my little snowy friend!
1. Image: Friday Freebie from Bugaboo
2. Light blue oval frame cardstock and teal blue cardstock behind the polar bear image are Colorbok.
3. Tonal blue designer paper is from The Paper Studio by Hobby Lobby.
4. White cardstock is recycled packaging scraps cut to look like snow drifts.
5. Snowflakes foam stickers, gray satin ribbon, iridescent gems, tree pop-art style sticker, silver 5" x 7" photo frame, and let it snow graphic (gift tag) were purchased at either Dollar General or Dollar Tree.
6. Plastic (snow globe or glass window look) is recycled packaging.
7. Various general arts and crafts supplies to complete details: black gel ink pen, markers, colored pencils, pencil, ruler, scissors, & adhesives.
Note: Unless you were lucky enough to see the reveal of the Friday Freebie from Bugaboo between December 22 to the 29th, it is not available. There was a Merry Christmas special image available last night plus a new FF digital image if you care to look.
Look for this image or the labels to check out all things connected to Bugaboo Stamps and Catch The Bug Challenges Blog. Here's the most recent FF posting:
I'm excited for this day to reveal my little polar bear fella that I made last weekend! You have until January 6th at 2 am to link your freestyle creation to the HIMCR #333 blog posting. After that it will be 1st Saturday color challenge for #334....
Crafting in the extremely cold north central IL, Becca