Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Sunday, December 10, 2017

Advent Day 10

December. 10th day of the month and also for Advent.

This ATC's design concept has been sort of simmering for a few days. I've been wanting to use my scraps of greens for a wreath. Since I needed to make a day 10 ATC in order to stay caught up with this newest crafting goal for December, I decided to try to make some tiny branches from the olive, lime, and kelly greens.


Then instead of doing berries, I just did one little red paper heart from the end of a scrap. Later when I started to photograph it, the heart looked more like a berry so I used a black marker to outline it and give it the distinction it needed.

Same thing happened with my day 10 label piece. The light textured beige cardstock just seemed washed out with my cell phone's camera feature. So I used the brown marker used for the doves to also add a stitching border. #10 and peace are written in dark purple marker. December and advent are written in magenta marker.

Some green ink was sponged over the surface of the pink cardstock base as well as around the edges.

And here it is:

No challenges that I'm following for this beauty. Keep checking back to see new paper crafted creations that may be for another blog or crafter's website.

Supplies and their vendors are the same for the past week or so of crafting: Colorbok for cardstock scraps; dove and branch stencils from a Bible journaling set by American Crafts; markers; ruler; pencil; scissors; and ink pad from Horizon Group. 

Crafting in the heartland of central Illinois, Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.