Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Saturday, December 2, 2017

Nephew Birthday Card for Year 13

<a href="https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/6021797/?claim=fqayjugmaf9">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Quick and easy card for my youngest nephew

Reaching that milestone age to be declared a teenager!

His favorite colors have been orange and green so it would be remiss of me not to use them! The collage image of all the thirteens was found online! Yea! Even the enlarged one was found online in standout orange!! Perfect!

Other supplies used were:
*glue stick from Jot
*bright neon orange cardstock (7" x 11" and then folded in half to be 3.5" deep) from Astrobrights-Neenah Papers, Inc.
*green cardstock scraps (2) from Colorbok
*Expressions masking tape (mint green design) from Scotch
*deco tape from Jot
*stenciling letters from wording/Bible journaling set made by American Crafts
*other stash supplies like: markers, pencil, ruler, scissors, computer paper, ink, and printer

Here's the front:

The focal image extends about 1/2"-1" above the top folded edge.

This is how I did the inside:

I used the Expressions masking tape to make ribbon accents. And I like the different fonts pulled from the stencil set to make a bold sentiment.

And this is the angled view to get a glimpse of both front and inside:
Until next post, 
Crafting in the heartland, Becca



3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks! I appreciate your time looking at my blog post. Here's to happy crafting!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.