Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Thursday, September 29, 2011

updates and recent card making

Well, this week has wrought lots of changes for my husband and I. We've accepted an offer for our place we've called home since 2005. It's less than our list price but given that it has been on the market for 3 months, we are happy to have it sell. It's in a small rural community and there are houses in town that have been listed for 2 years!

Recent card making attempts have been for a retirement card and for a 50th birthday card. I only have about 5% of my crafting supplies with me at our new location; however that will be changing very soon with 30 days to closing.

Both cards featured patterned papers from Colorbok's Cafe' Au Lait pattern pack. The solid color cardstock is also Colorbok.

*retirement card cover and inside view


*50th birthday card cover
inside the sentiment text says "Have the 'tweetest' year!"

1 comment:

  1. I like that lacy thing that you wrote "Betty" on. Is that a doily or what?

    ReplyDelete

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.