Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Thursday, March 17, 2011

card making topic: using items received in swaps

I've been very blessed in the past few months with the generosity of fellow crafters at Paper Wishes message board

So while the items are fairly fresh on my mind and also not for them to get buried under layers of 'stuff', I'm trying to use these great freebies.

In this birthday card, I received the little metallic birthday expressions from one crafter and the tiny floral print paper with metallic lt blue and lavendar paper hearts and heart sign from another.

Most of the other items shown on the card cover and inside were products that I had purchased from PW. I think it all coordinated really well!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.