Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Friday, April 1, 2011

card-making= using brads for more than fastening

2nd posting for tonight: I've seen several flower inspired cards and scrapbook layouts lately and came up this multi-layered flower power creation for one of my nieces whose turning 9 physically and about 14 emotionally!

I used 3 different styles and sizes of brads with 9 total (same as her age). I've used 10 different patterned papers on the cover and another 4 on the inside!

And try to figure out all the flowers= (1) the 8-ribbon looped petals flower; (2) purply dotted sunburst shaped flower under the ribbon-flower; (3) hot pink doily shaped flower; (4) green foam shaped flower; (5) the 8 scalloped circle mini flowers going around the doily-flower; (6) the mini scalloped flower on the card's inside....

No comments:

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.