Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Saturday, April 30, 2011

technique: grid scoring

Through Paper Wishes message board for the April 2011 card swap, we were challenged to use a grid-style scored/embossed section of cardstock. We could ink it, put embellishments on it, put a background and/or border around it, leave it plain, use either side, etc.

For each item I've made recently, I've chosen to ink. Several of the grids have 3 inks on them (light blue, light turquoise, and royal blue). I've mostly used the scored side, but at least one time I've used embossed.


Note: for the umbrella, I used a scalloped edge template to create the grid (baby shower card); look on anniversary card for 2 grids (scalloped border and heart behind the blue heart brad; look on the baby tag for heart behind the heart punch-out

No comments:

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.