Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Saturday, October 1, 2011

World Card Making Day October 1, 2011 post 1 of 2

Many organizations, blogs, and magazines have special events planned for today. I might have time to check out a few blogs, but I've gotten behind on grading due to virus and having to take some sick days.

Due to being in the midst of settling in a new location about 100 miles from where my husband and I have been for the past 6 years, I only have about 5%-10% of my craft supplies moved.

The card creation featured in this posting has parts from a recycled/pre-printed boxed card. The green and orange-yellow cardstock are Colorbok. The vine swirl stickers are Creativity Works. The large pink glitter circle sticker was part of wall art decals found at a dollar discount store. The pink circle helps repeat the circle in the focal image and helps carry the pink from the focal and border to the inside view.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.