Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Monday, October 24, 2011

multi pattern papers for birthday card

Glitz and glam add bling to this 4" x 6" birthday card for my mom this week. The color combos of the pattern papers make it feel vintage but the mixing of patterns certainly makes it feel retro "Moxie Fab"-ulicious!

Thanks to Jolee's All That Bling for the metallic jewel flowers, flourish swirls, and jewel stick-ons. Thanks to Kaisercraft for the pattern papers and DCWV for the adhesive-backed steel gray cardstock.

By using my own stashed supply of shapes templates and French curve stencils, this card was fairly easy to put together in less than an hour (and that includes the fussy-cutting of the flower shapes shown in the inside view).

Hope Mom likes it as much as I do. Happy #72, Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.