Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter theme bookmark #4

His light shines from morning til night

For this bookmark, I've used a different layout format and am very pleased with the result:
Easter--His Light

Supplies list:
1. stickers were purchased from different vendors
2. cherry pink cardstock and bookmark image= personal stash
3. glue= Elmer's Craft Bond
4. white pigment ink stamp pad= Studio G
5. decorative scissors= personal stash
6. argyle pattern paper= Colorbok

1 comment:

  1. Hi Becca! Great bookmark. Love the colors.

    Thanks also for your comments on my blog. I've been away for a month helping with my dying grandmother and wasn't able to visit blogs while I was gone, but your comments on my blog came to my e-mail and helped encourage me during a difficult time. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.