Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Friday, February 23, 2018

AHB February CAS theme card 3

HB...for a special...unique...talented...one-of-a-kind guy


The February theme at Always Happy Birthday blog is Clean and Simple style of birthday card, which is referred to in the paper-crafting world as CAS.

My card is small and doesn't have many papers but has elements like inking, sponging/dabbing, and scrapbook papers to give it a graffiti inspired look that makes it look busier or messier than it is.


The card started with lots of black and white then grays and greens were added with a little bit of lavender on the ribbon banner sticker.


The sponged green is hard to see in the photographs but believe me, it made it look better and more complete.

This is being linked as my 3rd and final submission for February for AHB blog:




Another quick post from the U.S. Midwest,
Becca





No comments:

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.