Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Wednesday, July 25, 2018

PPCC blog 390 for 25 july 2018

Another adorable digital image to feature:



PPCC blog's #390 challenge theme is anything goes. Prize sponsors plus provider of images for the Design Team are: Just Me Digital Stamps and Oddball Art Stamps. My image from JMDS is labeled "wonderful wizard" and this is just 1 image in the set. [I made the reverse image from tracing/flipping/twice. The original features chalkboard to the right side.] 

Go to the PPCC blog post to see all the images provided to the DT this week. While there (or here on my post) use the sponsors' links to visit their online stores to check out what else they sell. 



Prize sponsor/DT image provider for PPCC #390 Link: https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/JustMEdigitalstamps



A 2nd prize sponsor/DT image provider for PPCC #390 Link:https://www.oddballartco.com/ 


The background cardstock is cream however the lighting and/or cell phone camera make it appear pinkish. (sorry) More views of this card:


And another challenge link-up as a participant (rather than DT):

http://12monthsofchristmaslinkup.blogspot.com/2018/07/challenge-43-anything-goes.html


Also a third challenge link-up and 2nd as a participant:



And then there is a fourth challenge link-up and 3rd as a participant using red, green, and gray (top chalkboard frame is gray and both boys' glass lenses are gray; green gems and various greens for chalkboards and scarves; and various red hues in base cardstock, background matting paper, snowflake print doily, images): 






I did the cursive lettering for Merry + Christmas since this digital image in the set had empty board. The other images have a happy birthday board, no board, and other options. 

Still crafting in the USA heartland, Becca S

6 comments:

  1. Great card! Made me think of Harry Potter! I love how you did a reverse image for it! Thanks for sharing with us at Use Your Stuff and hope to see you again!
    Tammy DT Co-ordinator

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tammy: it is titled wonderful wizard but it was the last option to get picked for use by the DT so I added extra highlight sections to his hair in order to change his look. I'm just not into that stuff. I've got a cute guy's Christmas card that I can send to a nephew or cousin!

      Delete
  2. Super sweet Christmas card!! Thanks for sharing with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Broni: I appreciate the feedback and seeing my blog!

      Delete
  3. This is a really cute card, Becca! Thanks so much for sharing with us at UYS! -Lori DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback, Lori, and stopping by my blog post!

      Delete

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.