Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Thursday, July 20, 2023

TFATU July 2023 Reminder Post DT extra inspiration card

 Welcome to Becca's Heart for Creativity blog! If you seen my projects on my blog or at other blogs/social media groups, you will recognize this angel print cardstock. I've chosen to use a small scrap section for another card for TFATU. 

WHAT: TFATU is The Fairy and The Unicorn challenge blog; 2023 #7 competition of Anything Goes Fantasy

WHEN: Reminder post is shared July 20; #7 competition ends early on July 31, 2023

SHOW and TELL:


1. Echo Park's Away In A Manger cardstocks (night sky and angels)

2. The Paper Studio = the sentiment metallic foil print sticker and the spring green paper mat

3. Pen + Gear = white glitter cardstock scrap section

4. stash items = snowflake stickers, light blue cording thread, navy blue ink pad and marker

5. Marvy's Uchida = watercolor pencils


WHERE: TFATU #7 for 2023 July reminder posting blog link=


***********************************

other challenge blogs to share/link are:

A.

B.

C.

D.

E.

and 

FB groups:


************************************

Crafting in the USA heartland,

Becca S

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful 'angel' paper you have used on this striking card Becca
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, don't know what happened, but I have commented on this card, as I love that 'angel' paper you used Becca
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Blogger had me check it before publishing.

      Delete

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.