Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Friday, April 5, 2024

My MTTC #531 DT card with butterfly and dragonflies theme for 5 April 2024

 Welcome to Becca's Heart for Creativity blog!

purpose: this posting's creative make is for my manager/DT commitment for My Time To Craft challenge blog

when: #531 theme is butterflies and/or dragonflies starts April 5, 2024 and lasts for 13 days

what: a very sweet analogous color scheme (neon yellow, sunflower yellow, teal/blue-green, mint green, lime green, kelly green and emerald green)



notes:

1. Sande Woodson's sunflower theme ephemera- 3 pieces (free to those in her FB card community/newsletter) printed on neon yellow cardstock (Neenah)

2. kelly green cardstock = Art Skills/Crafter's Closet

3. emerald green cardstock scrap, green marker = stash

4. alpha letter tile stickers = Freckled Fawn

5. lime green and white floral print paper = Stampin' Up


where: MTTC #531 main post link=  https://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2024/04/mttc-531-theme-is-butterflies-and-or_0512605830.html

----------------------------

other places to share/link are:

a. As You Like It; new/start on April 4; theme is cute? or floral? and why?

MY card has insects and flowers because I love florals. Years ago I heard that you should think of butterflies as floating flowers. And that thought really resonated with me because I've always loved flowers, picking flowers, arranging flowers, wearing floral print clothes/scarves/broaches, floral bedspreads, kitchen towels, wallpaper, and more!!! I love flowers!!!

link= https://asyoulikeitchallenge.blogspot.com/2024/04/favourite-cute-or-floral-and-why.html

b. Craft Rocket Challenges; new/start on April 4; theme is Layer It Up; my card has 4 layers; 7 elements staggered for 4 levels/layers

link = https://craftrocketchallenges.blogspot.com/2024/04/challenge-113-layer-it-up.html

c. Triple B (birds, butterflies, blooms); new/start on April 3; MY card has 2 of the 3 Bs--butterfly and different flowers that include sunflowers and daisies

link= https://dd-tripleb.blogspot.com/2024/04/april-2024-challenge.html

d. Wednesday's Creative Inspirations; new/April 3/Wed; theme is Spring Season; MY card has butterfly, dragonflies, and flowers plus colors of yellow and green

link= https://cinspirations.blogspot.com/2024/04/april-challenge-season-of-spring.html

e. Sande's Poema Card-Making Community FB groups

================================

Crafting in the USA heartland,

Becca S


*manager/DT for MTTC and MTTCC

*co-owner/DT for AACB and C or not Bingo challenges

*Quest families of challenge blogs: HQCB, HQFCB, HQCOLCB, FQCB, FQGS, FQCCCB, and FQHSKCB


14 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card Becca - great use of the ephemera, and it is so appropriate for the theme
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card. I love the thought of butterflies as floating flowers. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww! I'm grateful for your time to visit, Elaine!!

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous, I love the colours!
    Thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jane: I'm so glad you took time to visit my blog!

      Delete
  4. Hi Becca this is absolutely gorgeous I love the wonderful Spring colours and those fabulous butterflies a super card
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How sweet! I appreciate your gracious words, Lolo!

      Delete
  5. Very pretty and creative!!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Triple B!
    Diane TB Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Triple B}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Diane: I'm appreciative of your time to visit my blog!

      Delete
  6. This card is awesome, I love the contrast between that green background and the papers and images you've chosen. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Maria'!! Appreciate the visit!

      Delete
  7. Beautiful card Becca, love the bright, happy colours, x

    ReplyDelete

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.