Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Moxie Fab Challenge for Tuesday Trigger is Perty and Flirty

Hi! It's late Sunday night and I'm going to make this super quick posting so I might meet the deadline! (We're trying to starting moving 100 miles east so I can take a new teaching position and I had a funeral this week for a great uncle. I haven't had time to create and have artistic fun! (:

Perty and flirty trigger photo had lots of pleated ruffle effects of the fabric. I've tried to re-envision that look with the looped ribbon, the cascading circle shaped papers and the scalloped border.

The "best wishes" and "congratulations" are message ribbons from Martha Stewart Crafts. The background turquoise blue print and striped print papers (as well as the leaf print paper and repeated blue shown inside) are from Kaisercraft's Peachy Keen Paper Pack. The rest of the papers, brown sheer ribbon, brads, brown cardstock/card base are re-used from a CardMaker kit of the month. That also include the stamp used for the "A Special Hello".

5 comments:

  1. Hey Becca! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, Becca! I love all of your color. Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving sweet comments. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card!! Love the layout and papers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great card, Becca! Love the layout of the elements and the way the colors go together.

    Sorry about your great uncle. Good luck on your move.

    ReplyDelete

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.