Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Saturday, July 2, 2011

card topic: using new purchases from Kaisercraft

My husband has a great niece who looks very similar to the angel in the bookmark image that I've cropped to use on the card. So the card is going to her mother/his niece as a thinking of you card.

To reinforce the angel image, I've taken a white doily and cut in half (almost),pleated, and stapled each section then adhered to the back side of the image. The angel bookmark was received as 'junkmail' from an organization wanting me to purchase their product. I kept the bookmarks and have re-used one of the images for this card creation.

Kaisercraft's Peachy Keen 6" paper pack is the source for the front view background paper. I thought the colors enhanced the angel image very well.

The edges were inked using a chocolate brown ink stamp pad.

"Our Bridgette" can be quite mischievous but she is a very sweet charming young girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.