Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Saturday, March 31, 2012

Cards for family--birthday

This card was made for my sister-in-law's birthday this week. Her favorite color is blue but as I put this together with the different coordinates, some of the other colors in the patterns show more distinctly.


I'm really enjoying using baker's twine as an alternative to ribbon.

Supplies:
1. Sunny Day pattern papers by Lydia Collection
2. baker's twine by We R Memory Keepers
3. Elmer's Craft Bond glues and adhesives squares
4. 4" x 6" white card base and envelope (not shown) by Current Catalog
5. mini jeweled florettes by Petaloo.com at Hobby Lobby
6. Enchanted Evening by Encore Ultimate Metallic Ink Pad by Tsuineko, Inc.
7. others from personal stash

No comments:

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.