Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Fall/Thanksgiving 2012 cards Sneak Peek

Showing appreciation

Exciting to get a jump start on fall season cards:

Another sneak peek! This time is to showcase several styles and variations on harvest-theme giving thanks cards. 4 of these are planned to give to school board members, so they will get the apple and sunflower styles. I've got a few more to do for that particular group and I've got 2 ready for giving to relatives or close friends! I'm so excited to have had the time to get started on these.

With the super hot 100+ degree heat, I'm not able to be too active, so working in my craft zone in the basement allows me to be productive in a small way.

Below will be some group shots and some close-ups:










some of the supplies and their vendors include:
Studio G = "so thankful", "thank you" stamps, ribbons
EK Success = pastel glitter dots
Current Catalog = fall leaves stickers
apple 'block' panel image and leaf 'block' panel image are from a bulletin board border
sisal twine
staples

No comments:

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.