Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Preprinted note cards: how to embellish

Embellishing note cards:

Using a pre-printed design how do you add to it?

I decided to try to stick to a color palette of chocolate brown, creamy yellow/beige, denim blue, and light blue. With that as the start-off point, I'm happy with some parts and not so thrilled about others. The happiest aspect was the dark brown ink used to edge the papers and used for the stamping. I'm also thrilled with the repeating of "hi" brad and "just wanted to say hi" stamp. Tell me what you like about the note cards.

front view of "hi!" note card

inside view of "hi!" note card





front view of "hello" notecard



inside view of "hello" notecard

Some of the supply vendors include:
1. all stamps and brads are from Studio G
2. blue floral vellum stickers are from Current Catalog
3. adhesives are from Elmers Craft Bond series

No comments:

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.