Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Monday, July 9, 2012

A year later: same angel image used for a different card

Angel image (from a bookmark) was used one year ago

New card--different way to use the image

The angel image looks so very similar to a great niece of my husband that I had to use the bookmark image (trimmed, of course) for a birthday card for his niece. Last year I used pleated doily sections on each side of the angel to look like her wings. See my blog page on right side

This year for his sister's birthday (grandmother to the girl) I decided it would be her turn to have a Bridgette-inspired card. For this year's use of the angel image, it has also been trimmed, but the focus for the cover has been split between her and the ribbon embellishments.

Do you have a favorite?






front cover

Ribbons 1 & 2 can barely be read (blue-best wishes; green-congratulations) and 3 is impossible (Happy Birthday).

inside view of how I completed card

Some of the vendors for supplies include:
1. Studio G for Queen Anne's Lace pattern paper, flower brad, "make a wish" stamp, gray ink
2. Martha Stewart Crafts for all 3 ribbons
3. Guidepost organization for angel bookmark(s)



No comments:

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.