Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Texture panel embossed for card

Teen girl birthday card

Embossed card stock panel for glitter cake embellishment focal

It's hard to believe that my brother's oldest child is now 13! She loves purple and pink like her Aunt Bec-Bec (me). YEA! I haven't done much embossing in my card making in the past 2 years and thought I would resurrect that technique for this very special gal.

Here's my result:

cover of birthday card




inside of birthday card for teen


close-up of inside pocket

Behind the ribbon bundle inserted into the pocket is her birthday money--$13 for being 13 years old--a tradition my husband and I started for my nieces and nephews about 6 years or so ago.

Supplies & vendors:
1. Martha Stewart Crafts = happy birthday ribbon
2. Studio G = make a wish stamp, 6 petal flower stamp, white ink pad, gray ink pad, brads
3. Offray= mini lavender ribbon
4. Colorbok = deep purple and hot pink cardstocks
and others

No comments:

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.