**link: as promised this is the link added at 8:24 pm CST on 7/31/19= https://pennyschallenges.blogspot.com/2019/07/welcome-to-pennys-challenge-441-plus-dt.html
(PPCC blog post is behind on release time, so I will edit it in later! Promise! #441)
Prize sponsors for #441th weekly challenge (anything goes paper-crafting theme) are Di's Digi Stamps and Digi Doodle Studios...two companies with the cutest images!!! Use the above PPCC blog link to get all the details and see the other 2 images provided by DDS and how the rest of the crew used them for wonderful Christmas/winter themed creations!
a. all papers have inked edges
b. Martha Stewart for the house print and snowflake print papers (2018 paper pad)
c. embellishments: blue glitter snowmen stickers; iridescent gems; red glitter gems; holly leaf stamp (Stampin' Up)
d. sentiment stamp of Merry Christmas (Stampin' Up)
e. image, sentiment, and holly leaves had color added by markers and/or colored pencils
f. base card dimension folded is approx. 4" wide and 9" tall; perfect for a business length envelope; cardstock for base is (Colorbok)
g. I wanted a quirky kind of katty-wampus layout for Sparky! He's got a youthful swag so he deserved an unusual layout design!
Other challenge blogs or sharing sites include:
1. Winter Wonderland challenge blog= theme is Christmas or winter houses/buildings= ends August 1st; link= https://christmasblogchallenge.blogspot.com/2019/07/christmas-or-winter-buildings.html
2. Aud Sentiments challenge blog= theme is For A Child & a Sentiment
Doesn't Sparky look young and carefree like a young child? And he's so adorable!
3. 12 Months of Christmas Link-up challenge blog= #55 anything goes theme with optional twist of plaid...mine is just for anything goes Christmas
4. Facebook group= Paper, Paper, Paper & Design Team Calls= sharing site for crafting bloggers
5. Facebook group = Bash Your Scrapbook Stash= Martha Stewart Christmas and Winter paper pad 2018 that I purchased recently from Amazon has become my new crafting goal for Christmas cards and any layouts I might due that are wintery to completely use...wipe it out! Further down in the post I'll show the other cards made so far with MS paper pad:
A couple more different size scans=
July 2019 is coming to a close today however several challenge blogs are Christmas themed for yearlong creating. At the pace I'm going I shouldn't be stressed out by mid-December! Yeah, me! However, I only have 3 Thanksgiving cards made so far and generally I like to send out between 12-15. And then there are August birthdays coming soon: my brother, a brother-in-law, an aunt, and other special folks...
And as promised up above: here are some small pics of other recent Christmas holiday cards made from the Martha Stewart 2018 Christmas paper pad that has 24 sheets 6" square of 12 designs. I've only used 5 (these 3 + 2 today, up above) designs so far=
Got to keep making cards! :)
Becca S from the USA heartland with Becca's Heart for Creativity