Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Tuesday, October 6, 2020

Quick and Easy Mixed Media Encouragement Card

 Welcome to Becca's Heart for Creativity blog! Whenever I can get experimental and messy, my artsy-crafty heart gets excited yet anxious. Last night I messed around with adding little taps of several hues paint around the image and background paper.

Blue, pink (looks lavender), and green are scattered around the striped paper and sheep image. Well the sheep I'm thinking of as 'ewe'/you. 

Ewe Are Special encouragement card=



Some supply notes:
a. flat base card with matching envelope = Darice
b. beige/taupe cardstock = Astrobrights/Neenah
c. digital image = clipart image freebie
d. striped paper = see the paper pad photo down below
e. washi tape = Pen + Gear/Wal-Mart



This card is not for a design team commitment however I do want to share it with a couple of Facebook groups and a challenge blog:

a. Mixed Media Creativity group in FB; paint, black ink, stamping, digital image/clipart freebie, washi tape, cardstocks and patterned paper

b. Bash Your Scrapbook Stash group in FB; not a scrapbook LO however I did use a partial sheet of a paper pad I wanted to smash this year


c. my personal profile in FB

d. Paper, Paper, Paper and Design Team Calls group in FB; a sharing site for crafting bloggers

e. Lil Patch of Crafty Friends Challenge Blog; started Sunday October 4, 2020; anything goes theme;

link= http://lilpatchofcraftyfriends.blogspot.com/2020/10/c-143.html


***************************

Crafting in the USA heartland,

Becca S

owner of 5 blogs

design team member of 3 challenge blogs

IL certified teacher=

a. endorsed in 2 areas: FACS grades 6-12; and Birth to Grade 3

b. approved short-term of 3 years: general science grades 5-8


No comments:

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.