Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Sunday, December 13, 2020

MTTC Blog no 447 Monochromatic Christmas Theme

Welcome to Becca's Heart for Creativity blog! This will be a super quick post because I'm 2 days late in getting this written and released. Thankfully I had the card made early and posted in the team's blog site awaiting release! Whew!


My Time To Craft's #447 challenge's theme is Monochromatic Christmas. I decided for my DT card to do a tonal metallic gold and kraft brown for my 1 color and/or neutral. Card's fold is on the left so I could wrap the metallic ribbon around the whole front panel.




MTTC link= http://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/12/challenge-447-monochromatic-christmas.html 



*********************************

a 2nd card that was a quick and easy follow-up using some of the same supplies=


this one has 7 clear crystal type gem dots added for an accent border and uses a larger raised plastic snowflake sticker; this square card's fold is at the top

*************************************

the 1st card will be posted to FB groups and my profile page only since I'm behind on posting--

a. The Seasonal Cardmaker group; sharing site for cards with seasonal/holiday themes

b. Scripturally Inspired Creativity group; using the word 'joy' on the front 

c. Mixed Media Creativity group= cardstocks, stickers (journaling "joy" and the snowflakes), gold ribbon, gold glitter decorative tape, and card 2 has the clear crystal dots

d. Paper, Paper, Paper & Design Team Calls= a group of crafty bloggers and blog owners sharing site

**************************

Crafting in the USA heartland, Becca S

DT member of these 3= (1) My Time to Craft; (2) A Place To Start; and (3) Createful Heart Designs


No comments:

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.