Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Friday, September 8, 2023

MTTC #516 Dogs and or Cats theme DT card starts 8 September 2023

 Welcome to Becca's Heart for Creativity blog! My heart's doing a happy dance for using some old stash for these DT cards! Yep! 

WHAT: My Time To Craft challenge blog's #516 theme of cats and/or dogs; card #1 is a humorous motivational card with cat and dog stickers; and my 2nd card focuses on dogs, paw prints, bones

WHEN: September 8 for 13 days

SHOW and TELL:

card #1


1. square aperture white card base = Studio G

2. gold foil bicycle sticker = Shimelle

3. cat and dog stickers = Twisted Whiskers through Tender Heart Greetings

4. pink and pink arrow/herringbone print papers = Art Skills' Crafter's Closet

5. gold die-cut thick phrase stickers (part of a variety set) = Dollar Tree

6. cocoa brown ink pad = Memento

Design process note: While making a different card for another challenge blog, I accessed a stash box and came across the wide-eyed animal stickers and thought I'd make a last minute humorous card to add to the MTTC blog. Was I crazy to make this? Too bizarre?

*****

card #2


1. all 3 border stickers = old; Current Card Catalog

2. alpha stickers, heart gems, heart paper, green ink pad and marker = stash items

3. blue and green cardstocks = Neenah


WHERE: MTTC #516 blog posting link:

https://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2023/09/mttc-516-theme-is-dogs-and-or-cats.html

----------------------------------------------------

other challenge blogs to share/link are:

A. Little Red Wagon challenge blog; current theme of square or rectangle; WHY= the 1st shared card on my posting was to make a quick last-minute 2nd inspiration project for MTTC and on my work table I had these square card bases with a small square window opening and thought it would be small time frame to get the funny motivational card made

link= http://lilredwagon.blogspot.com/2023/09/challenge-721square-or-rectangle.html

B. Craft-alnica challenge blog; current theme of 'on wheels'; the 1st shared card on my post has the large bicycle sticker even though it is for a dog/cat theme DT project...instead of 'never give up!', at first, I was thinking along the lines of 'look at us' or 'please take us along' or 'rolling along'....

link= http://craft-alnica.blogspot.com/2023/09/izziv-343-na-kolesih.html

C. Critter Crazy Challenges blog; current Sept with focus on animals; either card would work but I'll show card #1

link= https://2craftycrittercrazies.blogspot.com/2023/09/challenge-78-anything-goes-with.html

D. Crafty Animals challenge blog; current Sept with focus on animals; again, either card would work but for easy linking, I'll show card #1

link= http://craftyanimals.blogspot.com/2023/09/challenge-76.html


and

FB groups: PPPDTC, 

--------------------------------------------------------

Crafting in the USA heartland,

Becca S


(DT commitments are with these 2 that I manage--MTTC and MTTCC; these 2 that I co-own--AACB and CBCB; and these 4 that I own--TFATU, HQCB, FQCB, and FQGS.)


10 comments:

  1. Fabulous fun square card, the images made me laugh..
    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Little Red Wagon, hope you will play again..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are great and perfect for the challenge and at the same time very different. I always love how you play with our themes. The stickers of the first one are super fun, I love them. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Maria for suggesting dogs and/or cats as a topic for our MTTC themes in 2023! Great idea!

      Delete
  3. Zelo lepo si ustvarjala! Hvala, ker z voščilnico "na kolesih" sodeluješ pri CRAFT-alnici

    ReplyDelete
  4. Voščilnica nosi krasno sporočilo. Hvala za sodelovanje pri izzivu Na Kolesih v Craft-alnici, kjer sem gostja. Pozdrav, Erika

    ReplyDelete
  5. Čudovita voščilnica "na kolesih" :-))
    Vesela sem, da ustvarjaš z nami v CRAFT-alnici ❤️

    ReplyDelete

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.