Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Friday, January 12, 2024

MTTC #525 Something New In Stash theme DT project for 12 January 2024

Welcome to Becca's Heart for Creativity blog! This personal blog is 1 of 2 that I use to showcase mostly my paper-crafting endeavors that are works of art and heart!

Purpose: this posting features My Time To Craft #525 "Something New IN Stash" theme; see the notes section to find out what the 'new to me' in my stash items are

When: MTTC #525 theme competition starts January 12, 2024 and goes for 13 days

What: "Just For You" neutral that I can give this as birthday, anniversary card to my husband, or another occasion; I've decided to send it to one of my aunts for her January birthday

standing folded:



scanned flat main side=


reverse side=


Notes:

1. new in stash earlier this year or last year maybe; just started using in December 2023 = white fancy fold heart-swing card base (from a set/pack); by Hot Off The Press via Paper Wishes website

2. new in stash but older cardstock double-sided prints from 2 collections that I've mix-matched from Stampin' Up; these are new to me since receiving them from a crafting friend in October 2023

3. gold square gems, pink glitter foam heart shape stickers = old stash items

4. all print cardstock pieces had edges inked using "Artichoke" ink pad from Stampin' Up; this was a received from a different crafting friend earlier in 2023

5. gold foil "Just For You" dazzle/sticker = Hot Off The Press via Paper Wishes website

Where: My Time To Craft #525 main blog posting link=

https://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2024/01/mttc-525-theme-is-something-new-in-your.html

================================

other places:

A. SUO Challenges or Stampin' Up Only; All That Glitters theme; my card has the light pink glitter hearts, yellow/amber gems for shine, and the gold metallic foil sentiment sticker for more shine and the papers are from different sets by Stampin' Up

link= https://suochallenges.com/suoc-342-all-that-glitters/

B. Craft-alnica; current, just started; New Beginnings theme; the papers are new to me

link= https://craft-alnica.blogspot.com/2024/01/izziv-351-nov-zacetek.html

C. Double D Challenges; is open until Jan 14; theme is birthday or anniversary with option of bronze for their 8th year celebration; I've got ambers/golds rather than bronze; this card is intended for one of my aunt's birthdays

link= https://daranddiane.blogspot.com/2024/01/double-ds-eighth-birthdayanniversary.html

D. Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges; open until Jan 16; anything goes

link= https://pennyschallenges.blogspot.com/2024/01/pennys-challenge-562.html

E. Word Art Wednesdays; open until Jan 16; anything goes that is uplifting and encouraging; the recipient of this card will be one of my aunts for her birthday

link= https://wordartwednesday.blogspot.com/2024/01/anything-goes-weeks-629-630.html

============================================

Crafting in the USA heartland,

Becca S


*note: this blog focuses mostly on design team commitments for 3 blogs: MTTC, MTTCC, and AACB

**my other personal blogs focuses on these 8= CBCB* (C or not BCB), HQCB, HQFCB, HQCOLCB, FQCB, FQGS, FQHSKCB and FQCCCB

 

22 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card, Becca, and so versatile with the simple sentiment
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love the fold! Thanks for sharing at SUOC!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A super colourful card, I love the papers you've chosen and that fold is fantastic and make it perfect for any occasion. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the visit, Maria!!! I appreciate your involvement on MTTCC's sister blog, MTTC!

      Delete
  4. What wonderful creations. I love a good 3D card and you have certainly done the technique justice. So much wonderful work here and great take on the challenge. Thanks so much for playing along over at Double D, I hope we see you back again soon.
    Judy~ DD DT Designer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate the blog visit from the Double D team! Thanks, Judy!!

      Delete
  5. What a fab card Becca, super fold. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate the blog visit Wendy and your involvement on MTTCC's sister blog, MTTC! Thanks!

      Delete
  6. Love the glimmer on the small pink hearts, Thanks for joining us at SUOC

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great fun fold card and choice of DSP. Very creative! Thank you so much for joining us at SUOChallenges.com and hope that you join us again tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for seeing another project I've made with SU papers!

      Delete
  8. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate the blog visit, Sylvia! Thanks for coming from the PPCC crew!

      Delete
  9. What a cute card for your aunt, Becca! That Best Year Ever DSP is one of my all-time favorites. Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate the blog visit from a SUOC team member!

      Delete
  10. Zelo lepo si ustvarjala na temo nov začetek. Hvala, ker sodeluješ pri CRAFT-alnici

    ReplyDelete
  11. Krasna voščilnica za nov začetek. Hvala ti za družbo v Craft-alnici. Goga

    ReplyDelete

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.