Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Friday, January 5, 2024

MTTCC #77 Christmas House or Church scene DT card for 5 Jan 2024

Heartwarming Wishes from Becca's Heart for Creativity blog!

purpose: this posting shares my love for Christmas, especially creating Christmas cards for My Time To Craft Christmas challenge blog; DT member Martina has suggested using a house or church for the theme

when: #77 starts on January 5, 2024 and ends 13 days later

what: Christmas in the village card


notes:

1. "Christmas" is part of a sentiment large stamp set = Recollections/Michaels Arts and Crafts

2. Emerald Envy stamp pad = Stampin Up

3. snowflake, hearts, stars, and plus sign stencils randomly color-filled = Simple Stories

4. Poppy Red, Canary Yellow, Dusk Blue, Butterfly Blue alcohol markers = Arteza

5. church/village illustration scene is from the 1960s era of my childhood = part of a package (prize) of upcycled vintage papers

6. white cardstock = Pen + Gear

7. teal cardstock = Crafter's Choice

where: MTTCC #77 Christmas House or Church scene theme blog link=

https://mytimetocraftchristmas.blogspot.com/2024/01/mttcc-77-house-or-church-for-christmas.html

=============================

other places to share/link are:

A. Krafty Chicks; Jan 4 start date/1st week stamps theme; on my card "Christmas" is stamped in Emerald Envy stamp pad ink from SU

link= https://kraftychickschallenge.blogspot.com/2024/01/krafty-chicks-challenge-697-stamps.html

B. Just Us Girls; current; this week's theme is color challenge (see the badge); my card has lots of blue and green tones

link= https://justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.com/2024/01/just-us-girls-challenge-708-color-week.html

badge for color combo = 


C. Christmas Crafts All Year Round; started Jan 1; theme of snowflakes; I've got stenciled snowflakes scattered around

link= https://christmascardsallyearround.blogspot.com/2024/01/january-challenge-snowflakes.html

D. If You Give A Crafter....; started Jan 1; theme/image is of winter wishes; my card is a snowy weather village scene with snow on rooftops and ground in the illustration and stenciled snowflakes & dots scattered around

link= https://giveacrafteracookie.blogspot.com/2024/01/cookie-challenge-188-january-winter.html

E. Sparkles Christmas Challenge; current; theme is winter wonderland; my card is a snowy weather village scene......

link= https://sparklesforumchristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2024/01/156-winter-wonderland.html

F. sorry; for some delays in the past 10 hours or so; I had to have my husband buy a new mouse for my computer; while trying to finalize the MTTCC #76 bragging rights post and the #77 post along with my own, I wasn't able to right click to copy and paste...it was SO frustrating!!! But now at 10:40am I'm back in action!!! 


===========================

Crafting in the USA heartland,

Becca S


*manager/DT = MTTCC and MTTC

*co-owner/DT = AACB and CBCB/C(or not)BCB

*owner/DT= HQCB, HQFCB, HQCOLCB, FQCB, FQGS, FQCCCB, FQHSKCB

 

14 comments:

  1. Becca... you created a lovely, colorful Christmas scene...so fun! Thanks so much for joining and sharing at Just Us Girls this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cozy Christmas scene! Thanks for joining in at JUGS

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous wintery scene. Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Christmas Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card Becca. The scene and colours are so pretty. Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks challenge. Hugs, Denise, DT x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous colourful Christmas card Becca. Thanks for sharing at Jugs this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice Christmas card.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Christmas Crafts All Year Round.
    Greeting Annie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate the blog visit from the CCAYR team!

      Delete
  7. Cool card!!! Thanks so much for participating in my IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate the blog visit for this post, Deanne!!!

      Delete
    2. ...and thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR 'ROUND challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

      Delete

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.