Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Monday, May 7, 2018

All Dressed Up image used for Dog playing poker theme card for May 2018 Facebook group gallery

Cute just got cuter



I don't know what happened when taking the picture and getting it transferred from cell phone to email that the bottom 1/4 got cut off. I still have the card so I will take another photo and add it in later as an edit. Sorry.

This 'cute' image is from=

ID badge for All Dressed Up and the ADU May 2018 Facebook challenge is to embellish it (one of their images), so I'm considering the decorative tape and playing card as my embellishments:
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.1597948736970024&type=3



This card was made while I was thinking about the infamous velvet paintings of "Dogs Playing Poker". The 'paper' that "HI" is written on is actually a recycled playing card that I inherited over 20 years ago when I married my husband. We don't play cards but he had two packs of cards that we just held on to and finally a few years ago I decided to upcycle or recycle them into mixed media paper-crafting projects.

The colors on the back of the playing card and the decorative tape then led me to use blue and red papers and red and blue markers for part of the image coloring.

What quirky item are you using in your crafting?

Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.