Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Thursday, May 10, 2018

Unicorn theme birthday tag

HB...happy birthday...magical...dream big



My cousin's birthday is today but she won't receive it for a few days when I hope to visit her. But this is her special day. And I think this turned out super charming and sweet.



I'm bummed about missing the deadline for the unicorn dreams challenge at Inspired By blog. Here's the link for receiving inspiration from the DT cards and those that participated:

A close up photo to see journaling stickers, decorative tapes, and the colors better:



The photo below is shown before I edited. I decided after snapping and viewing this, that I needed to balance the right side of the tag below the 'dream big' sticker with another and then I added 2 more staples between the cording knot and the previous staple which I did in a 'z' pattern.



Still crafting in the Midwest,
Becca


No comments:

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.