Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Friday, October 28, 2022

MTTCC #46 CAS Style Other Winter Holiday Card Theme Inspiration Project

 Welcome to Becca's Heart for Creativity blog! My heart almost had a panic attack! I went to check on the design team draft blog for the Friday morning new launch for MTTCC and realized I had forgotten to make mine!!!! I was thinking I had another week for this theme! YIKES!!!

So about 2-2.5 hours before deadline I made one New Year's card, but I didn't like it. I doubted on the CAS aspect of it after I scanned it. So I got busy and went with a different color palette and a simpler layout design...

Celebrate 2023 square card=


it's not a white based CAS style but I've got plenty of open space on this 6" square card. All items are old stash even the "celebrate", however it is a 1st time use of the 3 in the set. (NBUS)

Stunning dramatic result!!! Perfect for New Year's Day!

My Time To Craft Christmas challenge blog's #46 theme is CAS style layouts for winter holidays/celebrations/festivals that are NOT Christmas Day. 2022 is in it's last 2 months almost and it's time to FIND the time to craft Hanukkah, Kwanzaa, Feast of St. Nicholas, New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, etc. NO Valentine's or Christmas. Keep it to December and January events. 

#46 link

https://mytimetocraftchristmas.blogspot.com/2022/10/mttcc-theme-46-is-cas-style-layouts-for.html

________________________

*****************

other challenge blogs and Facebook groups for sharing/link-ups are=

A. Fab N Funky Challenges blog; theme is Seasons Greetings; MY card is for New Year's Day

link= http://fabnfunkychallenges.blogspot.com/2022/10/challenge-559-seasons-greetings.html

B. Krafty Chicks challenge blog; Week 4 all occasions choice; MY card is for New Year's Day

link= https://kraftychickschallenge.blogspot.com/2022/10/krafty-chicks-challenge-635-week-4-all.html

C. NBUS or Never Before Used Schtuff challenge blog; MY new item not used before is the wood laser cut "Celebrate" that I applied purple marker to then topped with a purple glitter paint pen!!! 

link= https://mynbus.blogspot.com/2022/10/nbus-challenge-43.html

D. Mixed Media Creativity group

E. Paper, Paper, Paper and DT Calls group

****************************

Crafting in the USA heartland,

Becca S


*I'm a design team member for MTTCC, MTTC, MIUCB, MLCCB, AACB, OUAT, and THICC.

I also own 2 challenge blogs: FarmQuest and Heart's Quest


4 comments:

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.