Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Tuesday, October 4, 2022

THICC Theme #125 starts 4 October 2022 DT Inspiration Card

 Welcome to Becca's Heart for Creativity blog! My heart is always excited when I get to use my creative skills to paper-craft! Crafting Christmas cards ranks up there in my top 5 favorite formats/occasions! This Christmas card is for The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenges blog #125 that starts October 4, 2022. 

THICC is an always anything Christmas goes type theme published every 2 weeks on Tuesdays. 

Merry Everything Card=


Did you notice the little ornaments hanging below the vertically-run washi tape? There are 2 washi tapes used on this, 4 patterned papers with 3 coming from The Paper Studio/Hobby Lobby, and the 2 sizes of silver embossed snowflake stickers have all been in my Christmas stash boxes for many years! The TPS papers say 2016 on them!!!

_____________

THICC #125 posting link= {I'll edit this in on the 4th--link posted at 10:11pm CT.}

http://thehollyandivychristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2022/10/challenge-125-anything-christmas-goes.html

___________________________________________________

other challenge blogs and Facebook groups where this card will be shared:

A. Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge; new; Anything Christmas Goes; option: for someone special

link= http://craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2022/10/chnc-challenge-614.html

B. Peace on Earth Christmas challenge blog; October 2, 2022 start date; Anything Christmas Goes

link= https://peaceonearthchristmas.blogspot.com/2022/10/peace-on-earth-christmas-challenge-25.html

inspiration image (I've used snowflakes!)


C. A Place To Start challenge blog; October 2022; Anything Goes w/ option of circles and/or squares= MY CARD has 2 circles and 1 four inch square

link= https://hereisaplacetostart.blogspot.com/2022/10/challenge-102022-anything-goes.html

D.  Mixed Media Creativity group = plastic silver embossed snowflake stickers, 2 washi tapes, inked edges on the papers

E. Paper, Paper, Paper and DT Calls group= sharing site

********************************

Season's Greetings from the USA heartland,

Becca S

*I'm a design team member of THICC and also 2 other Christmas challenge blogs--Merry Little Christmas and My Time To Craft Christmas--all 3 have different owners.

I'm also on these other DTs: My Time To Craft, Mix It Up, Ally's Angels, & Once Upon A Time

Then I own 2 challenge blogs--FarmQuest and Heart's Quest!!!


13 comments:

  1. You certainly used a variety of supplies successfully on this sweet card Becca
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful snowflakes!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth! We have a NEW challenge that is all about stencils, if you like stenciling then check it out, link is below!!
    Diane POE Co-Owner
    {Nellies Nest}
    {Peace On Earth}
    {Stencil Fun}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Becca you've played with the circles and squares layers very well. I love the papers, that washi tape is super original and the texture you've added with those snowflakes stickers is perfect to create contrast. Thanks for joining us at A Place To Start. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Becca, I just wanted to drop by and introduce myself as I've just joined the THICC Design Team and I'm really looking forward to working with you!
    I love the fun combination of patterns and colours on your card!!!
    Hugs, Kate (Cards a la Kate)!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Kate!!! Glad to have you as a teamie!!!

      Delete
  5. Very pretty design, Becca -- love the snowflake sticker.

    Thanks for joining us at Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Helen, for taking time to visit my blog!

      Delete
  6. Such an unusual and stunning card Thank you for sharing your creation with us over at POE and we would love to see you in our future challenges
    Elaine DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful work, Becca! Thanks so much for sharing with us at A Place To Start!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.