Welcome to Becca's Heart for Creativity!, a personal crafting blog!
who: I'm Becca S, a 60+ year old artsy-craftsy blogger who has loved arts and crafts since childhood! I started piano lessons at age 6 and then through school band at age 10 I learned the clarinet. Later in 9th grade or so I switched to bass clarinet and even went to Illinois All-State Honors Band during my 11th grade. I've dabbled in candle-making, crocheting, liquid embroidery (paints), sewing, nature crafts, flower arranging and wreath-making, etc.
where: This is a non-design team related creative project. It's page #7 in my Mixed Media Journal.
when: MMMMJP #7 was created on Monday August 17, 2026 and blogged on Tuesday August 18.
why: In 2025 and early 2026, I did a Monday journal of geometric designs inspired by the famous Dutch painter Piet Mondrian. When that journal was filled, I started random journal pages using mixed mediums.
what: #7 is a Sampler of Mixed Medias =
how-to & vendor notes:
1. top left section: "Beach Blue", "Pea Green", "Dusk Blue" and "Canary Yellow" alcohol markers by Arteza
2. top right section: Nuvo Crystal Drops Berry Red, Nuvo Stone Drops in Purple Slate, Nuvo Crystal Metallic Drops in Blue and Nuvo Stone Drops in Mustard Jar.
3. middle left section: colored pencils in red, green and blue from my stash box (jumbo mug)
4. middle right section: permanent ink markers in red, green and blue by Art Skills (these are dual-tip)
5. bottom left section: waxy "Paint Sticks" by Art Skills in 4 color set package (red, green, blue and yellow)
6. bottom right section: 4 thin lines of repeated shape(s) clear stamps from
and mini stamp ink pads from Lawn Fawn (Fish Tank blue, Pumpkin Spice orange and Guava pink) and Hero Arts (black)
LINK-UPs:
1A. Pammie's Inky Pinkies; new on Aug 17, theme of anything goes; I'm sharing this mixed media sampler journal page
link = https://pammiesinkypinkieschallenges.blogspot.com/2026/08/pip-challenge-2633.html
1B. Dream Valley; week 2 of 2; anything goes; I'm sharing this mixed media sample journal page
link = https://dreamvalleychallenge2.blogspot.com/2026/08/challenge-366-anything-goes.html
1C. Stamps + Fun = Creativity blog; week 2 of 2; anything goes; I'm sharing this mixed media sample journal page
link = https://stampsfun-creativity.blogspot.com/2026/08/499.html
1D. A Place To Start; open for August; anything goes (not the option); I'm sharing this mixed media sample journal page for A.G.
link = https://hereisaplacetostart.blogspot.com/2026/08/challenge-202608-anything-goes.html
==================
Crafting in the USA heartland,
Becca S
*DT member only = PRS and Pin-spirational owned by Deanne; CIP owned by Marlene
*owner/DT = CCC; ConBC; AA; HQCB, HQCOLCB, HQFCB, HQFSCAT, and HQLQCB; plus FQCB, FQCCCB, FQGS, FQGGCB, FQHCB.
***THIS IS A NON-design team related project. THIS is just for fun in order to participate in challenge blogs owned by other folks.

No comments:
Post a Comment
My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.