Welcome to Becca's Heart for Creativity!, a personal crafting blog!
who: Hello, I'm Becca S!! I love my moments to be creative!
where: non-design team related project; look in the LINK-UPs section for where I'm sharing this.
when: Sunday, August 30, 2026
why: I love time that I can squeeze in that gives me a chance to be creatively messy!!! Quick and fun self challenge!!!
what: Pocket Tag
which mediums beside paper/cardstock = colored pencils, ink/stamp pad, cording (3 light beach colors), white acrylic paint, washi tape
note: recycled packaging for the pocket; also a scallop/bracket kind of decorative edge scissors were used on the kraft cardstock tag base!!!
LINK-UPs:
1A. If You Give A Crafter A Cookie; open for 1 more day/August; theme of beach- see the image prompt; The beachy colors and idea of relaxing beachside were my inspiration this time.
link = https://giveacrafteracookie.blogspot.com/2026/08/cookie-challenge-219-august-at-beach.html
image prompt =
1B. First Cup Challenges; open for 1 more day/August; theme of anything drink/beverage; (also an image prompt reminder); I added white paint along the cup edge to look like foamy whipped topping spilling over the edge!!!!
link = https://firstcupchallenges.blogspot.com/2026/08/first-cup-challenge-17-august.html
image prompt =
1C. The Little Things; started on Aug 10 and still open for 10 more days; main theme is mermaid or fish on little things or opt of anything goes; I'm sharing a pocket tag for anything goes
link =
https://thelittlethingschallenge.blogspot.com/2026/08/07-meerjungfrauen-undoder-fische.html
1D. Creative Fingers; new on Aug 28/Friday; anything goes theme
link = https://creativefingerschallengeblog.blogspot.com/2026/08/challenge-327.html
1E. Creative Artiste; closing in less than 2 hours!!!!; anything mixed media goes; I'm sharing this beachy-colors pocket tag that has washi tape, paint, ink, vinyl sticker, etc. on it.
link = https://creativeartistemixedmedia.blogspot.com/2026/08/welcome-to-creative-artiste-challenge.html
==================
Crafting in the USA heartland,
Becca S
*DT member only = PRS and Pin-spirational owned by Deanne
*owner/DT = CCC; ConBC; AA; HQCB, HQCOLCB, HQFCB, HQFSCAT, and HQLQCB; plus FQCB, FQCCCB, FQGS, FQGGCB, FQHCB.
**note = brand new with 1st session opening on September 15th = HQPIPC or Heart's Quest Pretty in Pink Challenges
***notes = HQFSCAT is Heart's Quest for Shaped Cards and Tags; I can't share there with this project but my readers can. The current session is open until September 20th.
Anything goes shaped cards
or
Anything goes shaped tags

.jpg)
.png)
Me again!! Thanks so much, as well, for participating in our FIRST CUP CHALLENGES challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!!
ReplyDelete