Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Saturday, June 18, 2011

new blog and challenge undertaking

Ribbon Carousel's latest challenge, RCC7, is to include music along with an item that comes from a spool (thread, twine, ribbon, etc).




For a teacher thank you card, I used the chorus portion of the hymn "Count Your Blessings" that I copied onto a light blue linen parchment paper. It's mounted onto light blue cardstock and then placed onto the background pattern paper (DCWV or Colorbok, not sure, since I deconstructed the paper pack).

I used blue satin ribbon in one corner and white string bow in opposite corner. There's also white thread tied on the button.

The layout design is simple and clean. On the inside there's another button with white thread.

Here's what the card looks like outside and inside:

2 comments:

  1. Ah, it's perfect. I love how you incorporated the music. Your teacher should love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sheet music! Great card. Thanks for playing at the Ribbon Carousel!

    ReplyDelete

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.