Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Thursday, June 2, 2011

card topic: quick easy graduation for guy

Getting ready to leave in about 30-45 minutes for a road trip with my mom to Texas to see my nephew graduate from high school! He will be delivering the valedictorian speech!!!!!

This past summer and school year, one of his classmates has spent a lot of time at their house due to his father's failing health. My sister and her husband have sort of adopted "BB" in order to help him and relieve stress that he, his mother, and especially his father have been enduring for 2 years or more.

This quick card is for him. Their school colors are green and gold with black and white for accent colors. (Paper Wishes/HOTP for black and green checked patterned paper.) First photo is the cover and second one is the inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.