Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Saturday, June 18, 2011

received last PWmb circle swap card

Over the last month or so I've posted what the cards have looked like when they arrive and then after I've added to them. Well, since this card arrived last week while I was in Texas and had to wait for most of this week before I could work on it, I've only scanned the after-looks.

4 other crafters in my group worked on this before. I added the gold holly leaves (PW/HOTP dazzles) to 3 corners of the cork material focal. On the inside I added the brown tone paper (HOTP) that was cut using a stencil from the Pebbles accent stencils set (purchased through PW) and it was embellished with the large gold bells dazzles (PW/HOTP).

With the joy definition sentiment and cream, brown, and blue colors I could have finished this as a thinking of you card, but I chose to go as a non-traditional Christmas card.

1 comment:

  1. Pat's card sure turned out pretty. I hope she likes it. This was a fun swap. I enjoyed it. ;D

    ReplyDelete

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.