Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Saturday, June 25, 2011

card making= quick post for quick cards

Hi! I shocked myself with how quickly I was able to create these grid pattern thinking of you cards for 2 aunts (dad's sisters). The grid lines were used with old graphic arts-newspaper border lines used in the late 80s by my father. My mother came across his old supplies from his days when he created and published a monthly agri-news paper with circulation in Missouri. (I helped him as a typist and columnist for part of this time.) Mom gave me the leftover stash for my paper-crafting and I use it occasionally.

By using transparency-type stickers, the cardstock color shines through. The bright pink card will be shown with just the front view. The pale pink card will be shown with both views.

Maybe this will inspire you to create your own grid pattern cards...

No comments:

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.