Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Monday, June 13, 2011

Patriotic Summer Guest Host Challenge for PW

For today's post I have a patriotic themed card, bookmark, and ATC to show. For Paper Wishes message board, I am today's guest host challenger. I decided to give several criteria: besides using a majority of Paper Wishes and/or Hot Off the Press products, crafters can choose (1) a patriotic or summer theme; (2) a red, white, and/or blue color scheme; and (3)have to include at least one of each of these shapes=square, rectangle, circle, triangle, and star. WOW!!!!

Since tomorrow is Flag Day and also my 49th birthday, I've created patriotic samples. Here's what I have done so far for my own challenge:

No comments:

Post a Comment

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.