Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Friday, April 5, 2019

Cuddly creatures warm fuzzy wishes card

Animal theme card for get well or thinking of you...would be great for a kid 




Cloud and quote stamps are from Paper Sweeties [I stamped the cloud with white glitter pigment ink from Hampton Art and then used a sky blue colored pencil to highlight a bit on the inside and the left cloud has the sun hiding behind it. The 4 lines of text stamp were inked with black glitter pigment ink from Hampton Art.]


Challenges:
#1 = 100 Pattern Paper Challenge group on Facebook's April month-long prompt is Baby or Fur Baby (cloud paper and grass/stripes patterned papers are old stock which these have been in my stack last year and this year and are part of the purpose of this group--pick 100 patterned papers to use for the year!)

#2= Use Your Stuff #353 Fuzzy Wuzzy
(I adapted 3 clip art images to be my fuzzy wuzzy creatures.)

#3= Little Red Wagon #490 Hop to It
(I think I missed this deadline, but I'll still give them a shout-out since I do have a bunny rabbit included in my trio of cuddly creatures.)






And 1 more view of this cute card:



Crafting in the USA heartland,
Becca S




4 comments:

  1. Great work on this! Great idea also to make it to work with different themes! Thanks for joining us this week at Use Your Stuff! Amanda - DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Amanda! It turned out to be an adorable kids card!

      Delete
  2. What a sweet card Becca
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maxine: thanks for reading and following my blog!

      Delete

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.