Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Thursday, April 23, 2020

Anything Goes with diecuts or embossing folder Theme no 165 at S4fC blog

Welcome to Becca's Heart for Creativity blog! This posting features some snapshots I received recently from my mother who has been updating her photo albums of her grandchildren. The older I get, the less snapshots she seems to have so even with this pic being 2 years old shows us doing something other than eating or being at church!

Scrapping 4 fun Challenges Blog's #165 has a variation on Anything Goes theme this time. The blog owner is looking for die-cuts or embossing folder to be used. Or you could do like a few on the DT have done and use both in your project. I encourage you to use the link to visit the S4fC posting and see the wide variety of fabulous projects by the DT.

I chose to use 2 snapshots from Easter weekend 2018 to create flip sides of a pocket page type scrapbook page. The cardstocks are leftovers in my scrap stash from the last year. So that's been a great feeling to get some more whittled away.

Birds' nests treats and Fun At Farm pocket pages=







#165 link for S4fC=
https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com/2020/04/challenge-165-use-die-cuts-embossing.html


The sponsor for this challenge #165 is Dies R Us:

https://www.diesrus.com/








***********************************
Other blogs and sharing FB groups where I'm linking this=
a. CKC blog and FB group= the layouts will be shared along with pics of my mini kit that copies the April 2020 inspiration counterfeit kit; a separate blog post will be made featuring the kit and the pocket pages after posting this for S4fC

link= https://counterfeitkitchallenge.blogspot.com/2020/04/april-2020-just-gist-of-it.html

b. Not Just Cards= monthly Anything Goes started April 11-;
link= http://notjustcardschallenges.blogspot.com/2020/04/april-challenge.html

c. PPPDTC group in FB= it's a closed sharing group for crafting bloggers and blog owners can post their needs for DT members

d. Mixed Media Creativity group in FB= it's a closed group for crafters and artists to show how they are mixing it up in the projects

****************************

Some of the vendors of the supplies in my mini kit used to make my pocket page layouts are:
SEI for the dark coral and bronze swirl CS; My Mind's Eye for most of the florals and pocket/journal cards; Crafter's Square for several of the die-cut pop-up style stick-ons; Astrobrights solid color cardstocks; and the other patterned papers are oldies in my scrap stash.

**********************
Crafting in the USA heartland,
Becca S

Design team (DT) member for S4fC and these 4 others:
a. APTS
b. TCCC
c. MTTC
d. 52 CCT

Thanks for reading my posting! Stay safe and healthy!

8 comments:

  1. What fabulous pages Becca - love how you let the photos take the eye and don't overwhelm them with embellishments
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Maxine! That's why I like pocket pages!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for your beautiful DT creation at Scrapping4funChallenges.
    Love the story behind your layout's. Great work
    Hugs
    Rachelle DT
    https://scrapping4funchallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nicely done, I especially like the use of the mason jar embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Susanne! I thought they fit the farm theme and living in the Midwest!

      Delete
  4. Nice pages, looks like you enjoyed your day out. Thank you for sharing with us at NJC.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rocky for acknowledging my entry link to NJC!!!

      Delete

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.