Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Friday, November 18, 2022

MTTC #495 Challenge starts 18 November 2022 and Theme is Transportation

 Welcome to Becca's Heart for Creativity blog! My heart's excited for showing a cute easy to make notecard as my DT inspiration card for My Time To Craft Challenge blog's Theme #495 about transportation. 

I thought this would be a flexible 2 season kind of topic for our participants to create about. Americans can have coming home for Thanksgiving and everyone can have cars or trucks hauling gifts, trees, etc. for the Christmas holiday season. 

The DT inspiration card fits into an autumn harvest kind of vibe. My siblings are 2 different directions and distances from me and our mom, who only lives 5-6 miles from Joe and I. My brother is about 2.5-3 hours away and our sister is 12+ hours and 4 states away. The week of Thanksgiving, my sister is planning on being up here and hopefully my brother's crew can come once or twice. I've made another notecard for my sister, so this one will go to my 'little' brother! 

See ya soon notecard=


Some design and vendor notes:

a. the large die-cut is Echo Park's Farmers Market Ephemera (2021)

b. it was outlined using a black marker and backed with a charcoal gray textured specialty paper

c. the rust/muted pink tone cardstock base (flat) is from Darice

d. the mid-gray with white x print cardstock strip scrap is from Mint Berry paper pad from The Paper Studio that I've been trying to bash this year. I don't think I'm going to make it but I've reduced the starting number of sheets by half, so that's a very good thing.

e. red glitter alpha stickers, and small red glitter heart sticker are stash items.

********************

MTTC's #495 blog link=

https://mytimetocraftchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/11/mttc-495-theme-is-transportation.html

****************************

other challenge blogs and Facebook groups =

1. The Four Seasons Challenge blog; November/Anything Fall Season

link= https://thefourseasonschallenge.blogspot.com/2022/11/november-anything-goes-fall-challenge.html

2. Lil Patch of Crafty Friends challenge blog; about 1+ days left to the current; Anything Goes

link= http://lilpatchofcraftyfriends.blogspot.com/2022/11/193-alex-syberia-design.html

3. Through the Craft Room Door challenge blog; started Nov 8; Anything Goes (thanks for selecting my fishing themed notecard as winner for your previous challenge!!!)

link= http://ttcrd.blogspot.com/2022/11/anything-goes-challenge-november-8th.html

4. 100 Patterned Paper Challenge group = Mint Berry paper pad is my 2022 goal stash papers to use this year. I didn't start with 100 but around 60+ sheets that are about 4.5" deep and 6-8" wide. 

5. Mixed Media Creativity group= outlining, inked edges, die-cut, glitter heart and alphas, 

6. Paper, Paper, Paper and DT Calls group= sharing

7. The Crafty Addicts group = sharing

8. Paper Crafting for Everyone group = sharing

9. If You Give A Crafter A Cookie challenge blog; November 2022; theme image = monster truck; MY card has a pickup truck

link= https://giveacrafteracookie.blogspot.com/2022/11/cookie-challenge-174-november.html

image prompt=


************************

Crafting in the USA heartland,

Becca S

*DT member of MTTC, MTTCC, THICC, OUAT, AACB (also co-owner), MIUCB, MLCCB

and 

DT/owner of these 3:

FarmQuest

Heart's Quest

The Fairy and The Unicorn Challenge


14 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the card Becca. The colour combo is perfect for this season and die-cut is perfect for it. I love the texture you've added with the sentiment. Hugs, María.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful, masculine card Becca. Love it
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your market card. Well done. Thank you for joining us at Through the Craft Room Door this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute card. I love the Farmer's Market. This is fun. Thanks for joining us. Bunny - designer for The Four Seasons Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Becca: Thanks for sharing your sweet card with us at The Four Seasons. I hope you have a blessed Thanksgiving. God bless you.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card!!! Thanks so much for participating in my IF YOU GIVE A CRAFTER A COOKIE... challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Have a happy crafty day!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.