Welcome to Becca's Heart for Creativity blog! My heart's excited for showing a cute easy to make notecard as my DT inspiration card for My Time To Craft Challenge blog's Theme #495 about transportation.
I thought this would be a flexible 2 season kind of topic for our participants to create about. Americans can have coming home for Thanksgiving and everyone can have cars or trucks hauling gifts, trees, etc. for the Christmas holiday season.
The DT inspiration card fits into an autumn harvest kind of vibe. My siblings are 2 different directions and distances from me and our mom, who only lives 5-6 miles from Joe and I. My brother is about 2.5-3 hours away and our sister is 12+ hours and 4 states away. The week of Thanksgiving, my sister is planning on being up here and hopefully my brother's crew can come once or twice. I've made another notecard for my sister, so this one will go to my 'little' brother!
See ya soon notecard=
Some design and vendor notes:
a. the large die-cut is Echo Park's Farmers Market Ephemera (2021)
b. it was outlined using a black marker and backed with a charcoal gray textured specialty paper
c. the rust/muted pink tone cardstock base (flat) is from Darice
d. the mid-gray with white x print cardstock strip scrap is from Mint Berry paper pad from The Paper Studio that I've been trying to bash this year. I don't think I'm going to make it but I've reduced the starting number of sheets by half, so that's a very good thing.
e. red glitter alpha stickers, and small red glitter heart sticker are stash items.
MTTC's #495 blog link=
other challenge blogs and Facebook groups =
1. The Four Seasons Challenge blog; November/Anything Fall Season
2. Lil Patch of Crafty Friends challenge blog; about 1+ days left to the current; Anything Goes
3. Through the Craft Room Door challenge blog; started Nov 8; Anything Goes (thanks for selecting my fishing themed notecard as winner for your previous challenge!!!)
4. 100 Patterned Paper Challenge group = Mint Berry paper pad is my 2022 goal stash papers to use this year. I didn't start with 100 but around 60+ sheets that are about 4.5" deep and 6-8" wide.
5. Mixed Media Creativity group= outlining, inked edges, die-cut, glitter heart and alphas,
6. Paper, Paper, Paper and DT Calls group= sharing
7. The Crafty Addicts group = sharing
8. Paper Crafting for Everyone group = sharing
9. If You Give A Crafter A Cookie challenge blog; November 2022; theme image = monster truck; MY card has a pickup truck
Crafting in the USA heartland,
*DT member of MTTC, MTTCC, THICC, OUAT, AACB (also co-owner), MIUCB, MLCCB
DT/owner of these 3:
The Fairy and The Unicorn Challenge