Paper crafting is works of heart

Paper crafting is works of heart!

Friday, November 11, 2022

MTTCC #47 Theme is Elves or Gnomes starting 11 November 2022

 Welcome to Becca's Heart for Creativity blog! As I keep saying every 2 weeks, my heart gets excited about crafting Christmas cards! This one is no exception. The layout did bother me a bit but instead of doing a horizontal, my focal image appeared better to me in a vertical slimline form.

My Time To Craft Christmas challenge blog's #47 theme requires elves or gnomes. It's okay to use just 1 like I have. Online talented friend Mary Smith (Createful Heart Design) drew this adorable envelope- holding gnome. 

Gnome/Gnomie featured focal Christmas card:


Some design notes and vendors about this card:

1. slimline light tan/sand cardstock base is 4" wide x 8.5" high

2. 3 other solid color cardstock scraps are from stash

3. Createful Heart Design/Mary Smith for the gnome digital image; black fine marker borders were added by me; also little white and silver snowflakes (Hot Off The Press) were added by me; colored by me

4. candy cane patterned paper is from The Paper Studio

5. "MC" green foil/metallic dazzle/lettering and medium white and silver snowflake are from Hot Off The Press available at The Paper Wishes website

6. an old white stamp pad was applied with smearing motions in order to give the paper scraps' edges a snowy touch

_________________________________

MTTCC #47 blog link=  https://mytimetocraftchristmas.blogspot.com/2022/11/mttcc-47-theme-is-elves-or-gnomes.html

______________________________________________

other challenge blogs and Facebook groups to share this card/blog link=

A. The 12 Months of Christmas Link-ups challenge blog; November 2022; Anything Christmas Goes with the option of patterned paper; MY card has candy cane patterned paper

link= http://12monthsofchristmaslinkup.blogspot.com/2022/11/challenge-94-anything-goes-christmas.html

B. Inspired By challenge blog; start date November 10; gnomes photo inspiration; there is a sketch too but MY card just features a cute gnome

link= https://theseinspiredchallenges.blogspot.com/2022/11/inspired-by-gnomes.html

photo inspiration = 


C. The Fairy and Unicorn challenge blog; current competition month/November; anything with a fantasy/mystical/magical creature; MY card has a gnome

link= https://thefairyandtheunicornchallenge.blogspot.com/2022/11/november-2022-challenge-blog-closing.html

D. Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges blog; current competition started 11/9/22; anything goes

link= http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.com/2022/11/pennys-challenge-534.html

E. Mixed Media Creativity group; digital image colored with combination of glitter paint pens, colored pencils; black fine-tip marker for outlining of digital image; little snowflake 'dazzles' and the "MC" dazzles; white ink applied to the solid colored scraps' edges; 

F. Paper, Paper, Paper and DT Calls group

G. Slimline Cards Obsessed group


**********************************

Crafting in the USA heartland,

Becca S


I'm a DT member for My Time To Craft Christmas and its sister blog, My Time To Craft

and also for these: MIUCB, MLCCB, THICC, OUAT, AACB

along with owning these 2 challenge blogs: Heart's Quest and FarmQuest


12 comments:

  1. A fun card Becca, with that super cute gnomie taking centre stage
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card
    Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty Challenge good luck Ginny DT
    Penny's Challenge
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so adorable Gnome, he's so cute.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Penny's Paper Craft Challenge
    Have a loevly week
    Hugs Bridget

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so adorable! Thanks for playing at IB!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge. Greetings Sylvia DT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, Becca! I so appreciate you using my design Gnome! Does my heart good. Great card too. Hugs, Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are most welcome! At the time, I had printed a 2nd and had it colored up ready to go and then at the time, I felt like I didn't have enough free time to get it made into the card. I'd been trying to keep it from getting bent! I'm glad to get it used!

      Delete

My heartfelt thanks for visiting my blog.