Welcome to Becca's Heart for Creativity blog! My heart's excited this week about 4 inches of snow coming, celebrating our 27th wedding anniversary, and reaching this #500 theme for My Time To Craft!!!
Oo-la-la!!! At MTTC, I've picked the first 2 themes of the year (welcome baby and snowman) as well as 'administratively' designated this #500 theme to be Numbers. I just couldn't imagine us not doing something celebratory for our 500th competition in blogland!
It happens to have worked out that my/our 27th anniversary is on the 27th of January and that's also our launch date! Wow! Easy-peasy card idea for me!
This card is ultra feminine but my husband will just place it on the piano so I might as well have something very pretty to look at! :)
#27 wedding anniversary card =
Some vendor notes:
a. light gold sheen flat base 5" x 7" = The Paper Source website
b. the floral collage cardstock cut with decorative scissors started as a 4" x 6" panel = My Mind's Eye
c. the light gray mat cardstock = The Paper Studio
d. the rest are stash items
MTTC #500 blog link=
other challenge blogs to share/link are=
1. Craft Rocket Challenges blog; current until Jan 28; Theme is Anything but Square; MY card is rectangle
2. Time Out Challenges blog; current until Feb 1; inspired by words--see the badge; MY card is for my/our 27th wedding anniversary on Jan 27th. YES! #27 on the 27th!!! On my blog page's left sidebar you can see some recent years of pics taken either on or just before several anniversaries.
3. Creative Knockouts challenge blog; started Jan 19; Celebrations theme; MY card is for my/our 27th wedding anniversary--#27 on the 27th!
4. The Color Throwdown challenge blog; started Jan 25; 3 colors= mustard, yellow, pink, and green (see badge); I admit my card has more blues than greens but there are so many of the yellows and pinks
5. Crafting Happiness Challenges blog; January 2023 Theme of Celebrations; MY card is for our wedding anniversary
and Facebook groups for sharing are: Mixed Media Creativity; Paper, Paper, Paper and DT Calls; Paper Crafting For Everyone; The Crafty Addicts;
Crafting in the USA heartland,
*I'm DT/manager of MTTC and its sister blog, MTTCChristmas.
*I'm owner/DT of TFATU, FQCB, and HQCB.
*I'm co-owner/DT of AACB.
*I'm DT for THICC, OUAT, MIUCB, MLCCB.
Such a pretty card Becca - and congratulations on your anniversaryReplyDelete
Thanks, sweet Maxine!Delete
So very beautiful! Thank you for playing along with us at CTD this week!ReplyDelete
Thanks for stopping by!Delete
Becca this card is gorgeous, a very elegant design with that flowers paper. The butterfly and the heart are the perfect decoration. What a coincide about the day of yourReplyDelete
anniversary, the number and our challenge. Congratulations on your anniversary!!!, I hope you had enjoyed a lot. Hugs, María.
Thanks, sweet friend!!Delete
So pretty! Happy anniversary to you. Thanks for joining us for this week's Color Throwdown!ReplyDelete
Thank you, Lori!!Delete
What a fantastic card. You are truly amazing! Thanks for joining us this week at the Color Throwdown challenge.ReplyDelete
A wonderful Anniversary card! Congrats on reaching 27 years! You just made me think about how many I've been married, I had to check & it's coming up to 29! Thanks for sharing at Time Out Challenge:)ReplyDelete
Thanks for stopping by!Delete
I love the pastel and vintage look! And great use of the 'love theme'! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!ReplyDelete