Welcome to Becca's Heart for Creativity blog! Today I'm showcasing a Christmas card for my DT commitment with The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenges blog! It's an every other Tuesday competitions with ACG or Anything Christmas Goes for its theme(s).
I've got a fun mix of colors and patterns for this delightfully festive Christmas card!
For THICC #135, this is Ho! Merry Christmas! from Santa card=
some vendor and design notes:
1. "H and O" letter die-cuts = Jillibean/Hampton Arts
2. the silver star and black and clear "MC" decorative tapes were recently gifted/RAK from a craft-artisan friend
3. gray and white plus red and white buffalo plaid cardstock pieces = The Paper Studio
4. Santa Claus die-cut = Simple Stories' Holly Days ephemera
5. two little silver and white snowflake dazzles/stickers = Hot Off The Press via Paper Wishes website
6. turquoise blue paper and mint/sage green cardstock = stash items; also black ink pad and adhesives
THICC #135 blog posting link=
other challenge blogs to share/link are:
A. Sparkles Christmas challenge blog; March 1; Warm Winter Clothes; MY card has Santa die-cut and he has his thick furry/fluffy suit, boots, and hat
B. Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge blog; current; Anything Christmas Goes;
C. 52 Weeks To Christmas challenge blog; current; use strips or washi tape; MY Christmas card has 2 decorative tapes--black sentiment one and a silver with embossed stars as the 2nd tape
D. The 12 Months of Christmas Challenge Link-Up blog; March 1; Anything Christmas Goes (not doing option); MY card has Santa saying 'ho'
and Facebook groups to share/link are: Mixed Media Creativity; Paper, Paper, Paper & DT Calls; The Crafty Addicts; The Seasonal Cardmaker;
Crafting in the USA heartland, Becca S
*Besides THICC, I'm connected to these challenge blogs either as owner, co-owner, manager, and/or DT member = OUAT, MLCCB, MIUCB, AACB, CBCB (coming in May 2023), MTTC, MTTCC, TFATU, FQGS, FQCB, and HQCB. Whew!!