Welcome to Becca's Heart for Creativity blog! This post is for a traditional DT commitment with The Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge Blog. #133 starts on February 7, 2023 for just under 2 weeks. THICC is always Anything Christmas Goes.
I received a new-to-me Cuttlebug and one of the embossing folders that I received from this marvelous Christian artisan became the focal for this outdoors vibe Christmas card. And with a small gifted die, I made the two specialty papered snowflakes.
Gathering the Tree for Christmas card =a. Fun Stampers Journey = embossing folder for the trees and snowflakes scene
b. The Paper Studio = text print paper scrap
c. Dollar Tree store = plaid fabric remnant, twine, 2 cording, truck with bottle brush tree 'ornament' (I removed the thin black wire hanger), and wood grain decorative tape
d. Neenah = pale mint green cardstock
e. Colorbok = kraft cardstock
f. Sizzix = Snowflakes #15 cutting die
Cropped closeup scans =
THICC #133 launch post link=
other challenge blogs to share or link-up are:
1. We Love 2 Create challenge blog; Feb; anything goes mixed media; MY Christmas card has embossing, die-cut snowflakes, decorative tape, fabric strip, twine, cording, truck with bottle brush tree 'ornament'
2. Can You Handle The Pressure challenge blog; anything using embossing folder;
3. Peace On Earth Christmas Challenge blog; started Feb 5; Anything Christmas Goes;
4. Girlz Creative Christmas Challenge blog; Christmas with ornaments/balls; MY card's truck with bottle brush tree had a very thin piece of black wire as a hanger on it which I removed for my card; this embellishment is/was an ornament
5. Mixed Media Lovers challenge blog; started Feb 3; must be mixed mediums + washi tape; MY Christmas card has 2 rows of a wood grain decorative tape; for mixed media--embossing folder used for the center panel and a cutting die for the white snowflakes; fabric, twine, 2 cording, and the truck with tree ornament pieces besides patterned paper and cardstock
and Facebook groups to share are:
A. The Seasonal Cardmaker
B. Mixed Media Creativity
C. Paper Crafting For Everyone
D. The Crafty Addicts
E. Paper, Paper, Paper and DT Calls
Crafting in the USA heartland,
*I'm on the DT for THICC and these other 3= MIUCB, MLCCB, and OUAT.
*I'm on the DT and manager for these 2 = MTTC and MTTCC.
*I'm on the DT and co-owner for = AACB.
*I'm on the DT and owner for = FQCB & FQGS, HQCB, and TFATU.
A lovely embossing folder, Becca, and a sweet card using it - great to see you left the embossed panel so open so the design could be seenReplyDelete
Glad you like it!Delete
That little red ute is adorable esp. with the bottle brush tree loaded up on the back! Gret job with all the ribbon and twine and the snowflakes! Hugs, KateReplyDelete
So glad you’ve joined our challenge at Mixed Media Lovers! I just love what you’ve made. Hope to see you again next time.ReplyDelete
Blogowner: Ine http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/
Beautiful card you make. Thanks for joining the challenge of Mixed Media Lovers. Greetings Helma DT MemberReplyDelete
Really cute card, I love all you elements! Lots of wonderful work here, thanks for playing along with us over at Can You Handle the Pressure. Hope we see you back again soon!ReplyDelete
Judy~ CYHTP DT
Thanks, Darlene! And I did just see something about Triple B yesterday. And 2 days ago I started a new one called FarmQuest General Store that will have month-long Anything Farm Country Goes theme. Come and check this one, please!ReplyDelete
Lovely card Becca , with the bottle brush in the pickupReplyDelete
Nice embos trees ,snowflakes and twine , great design
Have a nice evening Hugs Epie XX
Mooi wat je gemaakt hebt!ReplyDelete
Zo leuk dat je meedoet bij de Mixed Media Lovers...